Tuesday 10 January 2012

Seri Pacific Hotel

During last christmas and eve of new year 2012 , I spend my holiday with family at Seri Pacific Hotel , Kuala Lumpur . One of the nice and best hotel in KL and my favourite too..  The location really strategic , near PWTC and The Mall shopping complex.It is also near to the PWTC LRT station which act as a gateway to other tourist places in Kuala Lumpur . This hotel rating was 5 star . The minus point , the swimming pool is quiet small , but it is ok if your choice is for sightseeing and shopping .
   
For this trip , only my wife , my daughter and my youngest son , spend our holiday together and others two sons didn't follow since they have  other commitments . We have our leisure time together by visiting KLCC and doing some shopping , ended my wife bought Bonia handbag worth of few hundreds ringgit. Most of our time , eating , eating and eating .... Really enjoyed the moments ! but in future , much more enjoyed if everybody in the family are around .



No comments:

Post a Comment