Friday 6 April 2012

Decoration : Home Sweet Home

Hi! to all my blog follower , nice to meet you all again . Today I want to share one of my favourite passion , interior design and decoration . This is my first entry on the decoration of my house . All of the house arrangement , the selected colours based on my own concept and ideas .....of course I got full support from  my lovely and wonderful wife . I have been stayed here for almost 17 wonderful years . I think you can judge from the colours of the house and most probably this is the right time to have some facelift , insyaallah .

My actual profession is more on technical and  this interior design is more on my mind therapy and hobby .

Something to share on  malaysian culture , we normally did not wear any slipper or shoe inside our house  and when we eat , we used our hands .....

Enjoyed my post , my home sweet home .....................



My home sweet home

Living room

living room ... another angle

.....another angle

Grandma and Grandpa chairs

formal dining table

the side table

study and computer table

family living area

TV area

kitchen area

family dining area

FM ..... fridge magnet

master bedroom

girl bedroom

boys bedroom

guest bedroom

outside the house

leisure area

the flowers .... helicornia

another species

garden bench

favourite flower

the gate

No comments:

Post a Comment