Saturday 5 May 2012

Spend great time with family

Well come back friends . I feel upset today coz all my pictures last 2 days to update this blog accidently deleted . A lot of special moments spend  with my family yesterday cannot be captured inside my Album of Life blog . Among others special moments yesterday , visiting Laman Indera Mahkota park ( a beautiful green park beside the lake ), celebrating my eldest son birthday at Johny Steamboat seafoods  restaurant and shopping for his requirement for the enrollment to the UNITEN for engineering course , at the East Coast Mall , Kuantan . Bought a special gift to him , an Ecer laptop .... as a father , I feel proud of him .

Morning :

Picture of the day .... a sweet moments breakfast with my wife and.... a bad mood son... due to not feeling very well  .... he he he


mama : what do you want to eat ?    son : anything will do......

mama : open your mouth .............................

mama : whats wrong with you ?

son : I am not feeling well ............

mama : mama love you , always !!!

Afternoon :

Spend time with family near the rocky beach , Kuala Kemaman . Many people was there . Most of them with families , chatting , playing on the beach , climbing / walking on the rock and fishing . My youngest son getting better now .....we are very happy !!!!

beautiful scenery of the Kuala Kemaman rocky beach

my family

relax on the rock

enjoying the sea breeze

mama taking picture with I phone...

peace .... I am getting well now !!

my 4 kids ... with different posing ..

1st posing

2nd posing

3rd posing ..... all three pictures snap by my daughter

lovely smile

whats so interesting .....samsung galaxy

something funny .... ehh

A lady and a girl

look !...I captured something 

mama .... would you like to see ?

me tooo .....

Come on everybody .... its getting dark now !

maghrib at the mosque ..............

Kampong Pengkalan Pandan Mosque

No comments:

Post a Comment