Saturday 7 July 2012

Wedding ... nephew

On the 6th July 2012 , is the wedding day of my nephew at Kampung Panji , Kuala Terengganu . I would like to wish Happy Marriage to you and your beloved wife . The day starts with my travelling to Kuala Terengganu from Kemaman by car . Its took us for 2 hours journey . Only 4 of us going to attend the wedding since my daughter went to Kuala Lumpur for her debate activity and my eldest son have some other commitment at his university .
We stopped for friday prayer at Marang and have our lunch at KILLINEY Restaurant , Kuala Terengganu . After that we went to my eldest sister house for the function .The nikah ceremony took place at the bridegroom house at Kampung Panji after Asar . Alhamdulillah the ceremony runs very smoothly . Spends 1 night at my sister house , then the next day , travelling back to Kemaman . On the way back , we dropped by  at UiTM Dungun , visiting my son who study at this University . After spend almost 1 hour , we drove back to Kemaman . Alhamdulillah ....... we safely arrived our home sweet home ...........................



Drive to Kuala Terengganu



the menu









nasi goreng udang

nasi lemak ayam

fish n chips and nasi goreng kampung




the " hantaran "




Majlis Akad Nikah

the bride with father in law

husband and wife








my sister family




on the way to UiTM , Dungun

Well come to UiTM

eldest son with mama ....



spend great time .... sharing info



BYE BYE ... till we meet again !

No comments:

Post a Comment