Wednesday 29 August 2012

Aidil Fitri Celebration >>>>>> Day 2

Day 2

For the second day of Aidil Fitri normally my brother and sisters organized an open house . During the open house , they invited all our close relatives to come and get together . During this occasion , they served them with their speciality , foods and drinks . We also shared our thoughts and sweet memories during our childhoods and teenage . We feel very glad and excited  to see most of our niece and nephew had grown up becoming the teenager including my sons and daughter .


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

At my sister house :

me and my wife

me and 2nd son

me and elder son

with the youngest

my wife and 2nd son

my wife and daughter


me and my brother in law

youngest son

with nephew and niece

going somewhere ??

me and my cousin


with my cousin and her kids


the cookies

with my auntie

my sister with cousins


with my auntie

my cousin with wife

my sister and her hubby







xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

At my brother house .



my brother with his nephews


sons and cousin

daughter and cousins

elder son

the cousins

try the foods

nice taste

bon apetite

with cousins

ditto ............

my daughter and my brother daughter





xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment