Thursday 30 August 2012

Aidil Fitri Celebration >>>>>> Day 4

Day 4

On the fourth day of Aidilfitri , we got invitation to the open house of my step brother's house . Over there again we met with my my step mother , brother , sisters , in laws ,  nephews and nieces . We really have our excitement time and moments together , as per photo shows .......


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx





















xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

During this Aidil Fitri holiday , we have a chance to make reunion with my ex classmate during our school days at Permai Park Inn hotel .   Thanks to the facebook ! we managed to gather almost 20 of us . Really enjoyed ourself to meet old friends . We have chit chat and refresh back the old memories . Some of them , I did'nt met for 33 years and some of them already become  grandfather and grandmother respectively . Infact  some of them , I did'nt recognized due to physically changed . Over all really happy to see you guys , my old friends . Insyaallah one day we will meet again ..........

















No comments:

Post a Comment