Thursday 25 October 2012

Jakarta - Bandung 2012 Day 1 ( Part 1 )

Day 1  ( Part 1 )

Kuantan - Kuala Lumpur - Jakarta

Trip to Jakarta and Bandung for 4D3N  . Actually not really plan for this trip . It is last minute decision . This trip actually coincidence with the trip schedule by my daughter's school educational visit to Jakarta . For info my daughter studied at the private school by the name of  SMI AL Amin , Kemaman . My elder son have a chance to follow me after finished final exam and had semester break from his university . We start our trip by morning flight from Kuantan to KLIA  ..

me .. at Kuantan Airport

my daughter and her friend

son

smile near the plane

view from sky ... Kuantan

B 737 800

view from sky ... the palm oil tree

arrived KLIA


Have a brief transit at KLIA . Before proceed to the satellite terminal for KLM flight to Jakarta , we have a lunch at the Food Garden food court at level 2 . After that we went to Departure hall at level 5 , waiting for another group of pupils from my daughter school until 2 pm . When they arrived , we have a group check in and photo altogether .

KLIA arrival hall

towards Departure hall

the Departure hall

me and son

son

son with my daughter school mate ( boys )

my daughter's  school mate educational trip Group ( SMI Al Amin , Kemaman ) to Jakarta  !

my daughter school mate ( Girls )

the plane that boarding at KLIA



After immigresen clearance , we proceed to C gate at the Satellite terminal for boarding the B 777 300 KLM flight to Jakarta via the Aero train  . And , what a coincidence again , my daughter , son and me managed to sit side by side in that aeroplane  , Alhamdulillah !! The flight took us for 1hour 55 min to Jakarta Sukarno Hatta International airport .




ride the Aero Train to satellite building terminal ( International flight )

the KLM B 777 300

view from plane


smile

look at me 

me , son and daughter sit side by side

daughter


inflight entertainment

Comfort Economy class


inflight meals

inflight safety pamplet

 arrived at  the Java Island

Jakarta from sky view

Arrived Jakarta

the Sukarno Hatta International Airport









No comments:

Post a Comment