Monday 22 October 2012

Seri Pacific Hotel Kuala Lumpur 2012



Stayed at Seri Pacific Hotel , Kuala Lumpur for 3D2N for business trip . This is my second stayed over here for this year . One of my favourite hotel in Kuala Lumpur . It is near to my headquarter office and very close to public transport ( LRT , taxi ) , PWTC and shopping mall .

On that day , I drove my car to KL . The travelling time is almost 4 hours from my place to KL at  the speed of 110Km/hr . I reached KL at 9 pm and check in the hotel directly . That night I am more on rest and easy . The following day I have my business meeting at my HQ and also  at KLCC . In Kuala Lumpur,  there are always new construction and  development activity  going on daily  ie the goverment strategies to improve the infrastructure and the public transport .

One of the improvement , there are the pedestrian walk way platform  which was recently open to  the public .It  was built above 10 meter high of the  sea level . Its create more safety and protection to the tourist ,either from pick pocket , the busier transport and also  from sun and rain . Another improvement , they introduced GOKL bus for FREE for the tourists and locals to visit interesting and attractive places in Kuala Lumpur , namely KLCC , Bukit Bintang , Chinatown , Menara KL, Central market and many others . This GOKL bus have 2 different routes namely Purple lane and Green lane .

On the third day , I drove back to Kemaman via the East coast highway ( LPT ). This highway just open a few years ago which make smooth journey to east coast of peninsular Malaysia especially to Kuantan and Terengganu . It cut short almost 50% of journey time from the previous old days by using state road .

To all of you  , do enjoy my Album of Life .... . I write this entry while I am in Jakarta/Bandung ,  I will share this trip later ..............BYE


arrived Kuala Lumpur at 9 pm

the mall

Seri Pacific Hotel

the name of the mall ..... Sunway Putra Mall

spacious hotel entrance

spacious reception counter

level 27 ... my room floor .. Club Floor

Hi ... my hair already grown !!!

the comfortable Club room

complimentary tropical fruits


map of Kuala Lumpur ... complimentary also

the clean bathroom

TV counter

the room entrance

smile ... you are on camera !

bathroom ..... another angle

The Club Lounge ... Level 30

variety of food choices

the nice set up ...

feel very privacy

my delicious fried noodle


me .... again


KLCC

GO KL ... FREE bus for everybody ... Green and Purple lane

the mall ... day

LPT highway ... the toll gate

rest area

nice and clean

...with beautiful green landscape !!!!!






1 comment:

  1. Positive webpage, where did u think of the data on this posting?I have perused a couple of the articles on your site now, and I truly like your style. You rock and please keep up the successful work. hotel sekitar kuala lumpur

    ReplyDelete