Monday 5 November 2012

Hari Raya Aidil Adha Celebration 2012

Hari Raya Aidil Adha celebration come again . My family and I went back to our kampung at Kuala Terengganu . We spent there for 3D2N .

During this Aidil Adha , my wife " korban " one portion of the cow . Actually , it is a trend for my wife family get together and " korban " a cow in which everybody participate the korban .

Alhamdulillah , we managed to get together and celebrate the day togetherness ......then finally we distributed the korban to the poor peoples .  Insyaallah , whatever we do for kindest , we belief  it  will be have a good return at hereafter .. Amin



Pray Aidil Adha at this mosque

morning of Aidil Adha

smiling son with songkok

people start to gather after Aidil Adha pray   ... for the korban

son with his cousins


preparing the korban

my wife also give helping hand

elder son

younger son


with cousins

with cousin

all in one family

youngest also give helping hand

ditto

ditto

will distribute the korban to the poor people

wife with second son

my two aunties

son with his two cousins

action !

SMILE    !!!!!!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment