Wednesday 7 November 2012

Trip to Kuala Lumpur .... Day 2

Day 2

Today , most of my time busy with business agenda . I left my 2 sons doing their own program . My eldest son informed me that most of the days they spend inside the room , watching TV and playing computer games . They have their breakfast at the hotel restaurant and lunch at the McDonalds .

I returned back to the hotel almost at 8 pm . After have a small rest and refresh myself , we went down to the shopping mall for a dinner . We choose the Secret Recipe restaurant for our dinner . I pick up nasi goreng Thai for my youngest son and me . My eldest choose Italian menu . Really enjoyed the dinner ! After dinner , we went to the buy some drinks and snacks at the Supermarket to bring back to our room .

At 12pm , we went to sleep .............

night view from our hotel


play computer games ... while I away for business mtg

son and me

left lift for dinner

Secret Recipe

wait for the order

go thru the menu

hmmm ... give me ....

I would like ... satay


another photo .. while waiting for foods

our choices

western and locals dishes


walk back to our room ... after dinner



No comments:

Post a Comment